|We also deliver to the following facilities
|Anderson Funeral Homes
|Bethesda Warren County
|Brough-Getts Funeral Home
|Caremore Assisted Living
|Carriage Hill Retirement
|Cedars Of Lebanon
|Children's Urgent Care
|Christel Manor Of Miamisburg
|Franscican Health & Rehab
|Health Care & Retirement Corp
|Heartland Health Care Ctr
|Hillspring Health Care Ctr
|Kettering Behavioral Hospital
|Kettering Breast Evaluation
|Kettering Medical Center
|Lebanon Country Manor Nursing
|Lebanon Nursing & Rehab
|Lifecare Hospitals Of Dayton
|Lincoln Park Manor Nursing Hom
|Morris Sons Funeral Homes
|Newcomer Funeral Home & Cremat
|Oswald Hoskins Funeral Home
|Otterbein Lebanon Adult Day
|Outlook Pointe At Centerville
|Quaker Heights Nursing Home
|Schlientz & Moore
|Skilled Nursing & Rehab Fclts
|Springboro Commons Retirement
|Station Hill Retirement Comm
|Stine Kilburn Funeral Home
|Stubbs-Conner Funeral Home
|Sycamore Glen Health Ctr
|Sycamore Glen Retirement
About the Company
Brenda's Flowers & Gifts proudly serves the Springboro and South Dayton area. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt. Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect.
Let Brenda's Flowers & Gifts be your first choice for flowers.
Brenda's Flowers & Gifts
600 South Main Street
SHOP HOURS: WE WILL BE OPEN SUNDAY, MAY 14TH FOR MOTHER'S DAY, 10AM-4PM!!!
Monday through Friday 9:00am to 5:00pm
Saturday 9:00am to 4:00pm
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 2 days prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, and Mother's Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Independence Day and Labor Day. We also close early on Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve.
We accept the following payment methods:
Our shop serves the following areas: Springboro, Franklin, Centerville, Waynesville, Lebanon, West Carrollton, Miamisburg, and Kettering.
Specialty Services Provided
We specialize in the following services:
- Fresh flowers: We have flowers delivered several times a week to insure that they are fresh. Customers are always pleased with fresh arrangements that last a long time. We specialize in contemporary and traditional arrangements.
- European/dish gardens, Floor plants are kept in a well-lit atrium.
- Gourmet, fruit, and gifts baskets are custom designed. These are great alternatives to flowers for the men in your life or for other special occasions.
- Silk arrangements: We have a nice selection of silk arrangements for our customers. Our professional floral staff will also customize your silk arrangements to coordinate with your decorating colors.
- Weddings are a very special time for the bride and groom. Our professionally trained staff keeps in tune with the latest trends in wedding floral designs. Our wedding consultant designs each wedding individually based on the desires of the bride.
- Funeral Designs: Our well trained staff will listen to your special needs and design arrangements that express your feelings. Commorative silk or fresh arrangements are available for headstones or grave site remembrance.
- Extras: We carry a variety of plush animals and mylar balloons to add to your arrangements.
- Highstyle floral arrangements
We are here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure. If you have any questions or need more information, please call us at the shop, 1-800-252-2669.
Brenda's Flowers & Gifts
600 South Main Street
Springboro, OH 45066
A local delivery fee of $10.00 will be added to each order, for each address delivered in Springboro. Delivery fees for neighboring communities vary.
An additional fee of $5.00 is added to WIRE OUT orders: wire out means we cannot deliver there ourselves, but can send the order on to a local florist who can for you. Please note, prices and product availability vary from shop to shop, and in some cases do require additional funds and substitution flexibility. You are most welcome to give us a call with questions on how we can help you with an out-of-town order!
Orders must be received by our shop before 1:00 p.m. (EST) to assure same-day local delivery. Orders received after that time may be delivered the following day.
We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of the day, but we cannot guarantee it. We do not make deliveries after 5:00 p.m EXCEPT ON HIGH VOLUME HOLIDAYS LIKE VALENTINE'S DAY OR MOTHER'S DAY WHERE LATE DELIVERIES MAY BE UNAVOIDABLE. In these cases, the delivery window may extend to 7:00pm at the latest.
We are unable to make deliveries on Sunday. If the order is received in time it will be delivered on Saturday or Monday.
Deliveries to rural addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
Please call the shop directly at 937-748-2626 to place your international orders. We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
Occasionally, substitutions may be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country. Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value. Additionally, the substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays. In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color. To reiterate our check out messaging:
1) Teleflora arrangements are designed so most, if not all, of the flowers are pushed in the front of the arrangement. THIS IS HOW TELEFLORA ADVERTISES THEIR PRODUCTS AND YOUR ARRANGEMENT WILL NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THE PICTURE. All arrangements are made fresh by hand, and most often, Teleflora items are actually designed all around, NOT one sided as the picture online shows. And being made by hand, there will always be slight differences in each arrangement--it's what makes our designers unique, creative, and each piece special!
> THIS APPLIES TO BLOOMING PLANTS AS WELL. Teleflora advertising typically shows a bloomed out plant, but the plant you receive WILL NOT ALWAYS BE IN FULL BLOOM.
2) Substitutions are sometimes required depending on the availability of fresh, quality product. We will ALWAYS fill your arrangement to full value, as similar as possible within the same color scheme, with the freshest product we have available. In the case of drastic changes, such as we do not have a particular keepsake container or a very specific flower that has no appropriate substitute, we will contact you and discuss any options with which you would be comfortable. You are always welcomed to call us to make sure we have what's needed if you are not okay with the potential of substitutions.